nc beer stuff > nc beer talk

Note about personal attacks

(1/2) > >>

Jonathan Surratt:
A small number of you may have seen a thread posted overnight by a brand new forums member attacking another member of the site.

I removed that thread and banned the new member who obviously had nothing to contribute to our community. If you have a personal beef with another member, please take it up with them elsewhere. This is not your personal soapbox to slander someone else.  Also remember you are free to discuss what you like here, but I will not stand for personal attacks. I'm sure I'll get an email later today about censorship or something similar, but this is not really a democracy and I will remove anything that I feel is not contributing to the community.

For those of you who don't know what I am talking about, don't worry, this problem hardly ever comes up and as long as you act like an adult here you'll never have to worry about stuff like this.

dmwcpa:
I saw it early this morning, I looked for a way to notify someone, so that it could be deleted.

Jonathan Surratt:

--- Quote from: dmwcpa on July 28, 2009, 08:38:20 AM ---I saw it early this morning, I looked for a way to notify someone, so that it could be deleted.

--- End quote ---

Underneath each post you should see a "report to moderator" link. This should get the job done. If you can't see the link for some reason, let me know.

glennh2os:

--- Quote from: Jonathan Surratt on July 28, 2009, 08:43:45 AM ---
--- Quote from: dmwcpa on July 28, 2009, 08:38:20 AM ---I saw it early this morning, I looked for a way to notify someone, so that it could be deleted.

--- End quote ---

Underneath each post you should see a "report to moderator" link. This should get the job done. If you can't see the link for some reason, let me know.

--- End quote ---

Not seeing the link you mentioned..

Brouche:

--- Quote from: glennh2os on July 28, 2009, 09:43:32 AM ---
--- Quote from: Jonathan Surratt on July 28, 2009, 08:43:45 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Not seeing the link you mentioned..

--- End quote ---

Bottom of the entire post. I think it's the "notify" button.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version