Author Topic: Homebrew for Hunger brewer registration  (Read 4926 times)

emacgee

• View Profile
Homebrew for Hunger brewer registration
« on: September 08, 2014, 03:55:45 PM »
Howdy Brewers,

I just wanted to reach out to let you all know that the registration for the Carrboro Homebrew for Hunger Festival has officially been opened and you're all welcome and encouraged to sign up for the event! Last year's festival was a smashing success and we raised over $9,500 for PORCH and hunger relief thanks to the brew and time donated by all of you. We would like to donate even more this year and hope to see as many brewers there as possible.

Event Details:

The Where: Fifth Season Gardening Co.

The When: October 19th, 2014 from 12:00-5:00 pm

The What: For those of you who have not been able to serve at or attend a Homebrew for Hunger festival in the past it is very similar to the beer festival held for commercial breweries. You will be given a space at a table to display and serve your brews and we encourage people to decorate their space with as much creativity as they like. There will be 500-600 members of the public that want to taste and hear about your beer and it's a wonderful opportunity to talk about what you love to do and meet others that share the same passion.

Feel free to check out the website for the details and to email me with any questions that you may have. Also, keep in mind that Fifth Season Gardening extends a one tim 25% discount on home brewing ingredients to anyone that registers for the event.

Cheers,
We hope to see you there,

www.homebrewforhunger.com
http://homebrewforhun...

Questions? Email me!
ethan@fifthseasongardening.com or homebrew4hunger@gmail.com
Ethan Johnston
Fifth Season Gardening Co.